any riders in Wa?

tallpaintball253

as a mechanic I don't expect him to let me use his tools, I wouldn't let you use mine. I don't think they are all about money. I have known dave for a few years and met jack last spring. I think your statement is not accurate to what kind of guys they are. I would not let sand toys touch anything on my bike. Jack is one of the most experienced with a banshee engine and the stuff those guys are doing with the 4 strokes is unreal. you go to sandtoys and I will go with rooster built. I know that my money is well spent and I know I will get quality work. I was in sandtoys one time and I will not step foot in there again. they are pretty unprofessional and talk a big game but mostly full of shi!. you should listen to your dad he sounds like a smart guy

well i do go to sandtoys and my pops is all rooster and i spent a lot less money than he did and my shee shits all over his 700r..i just said that about them cause anyone i know that goes to jack, that guy wont help anyone straight up unless u have cash money under his nose at least other ppl whether is sandtoys or not when you ask them for help no matter what it be they are all about it..jack has NEVER just spent time with any of his customers that i know unless it about putting big money into quads..not tryin to argue just thought id throw my opinion out there not that it matters haha u like dave and jack i dont ill just leave it at that..and for what Snopczynski said..when i ask for help on little things with sandtoys they help for FREE..everytime ive needed help sandtoys is all about it..they are very ppl friendly..and u basically proved my point..jack is all about money

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i do go to sandtoys and my pops is all rooster and i spent a lot less money than he did and my shee shits all over his 700r..i just said that about them cause anyone i know that goes to jack, that guy wont help anyone straight up unless u have cash money under his nose at least other ppl whether is sandtoys or not when you ask them for help no matter what it be they are all about it..jack has NEVER just spent time with any of his customers that i know unless it about putting big money into quads..not tryin to argue just thought id throw my opinion out there not that it matters haha u like dave and jack i dont ill just leave it at that..and for what Snopczynski said..when i ask for help on little things with sandtoys they help for FREE..everytime ive needed help sandtoys is all about it..they are very ppl friendly..and u basically proved my point..jack is all about money

Thats why jack doesn't have to worry about the little guy. He is making money because he knows his shit, and people go to him for that. Sandtoys don't know their shit, thats why they suck. I didn't think the owner was friendly when I went into sandtoys. I though he was kind of a pushy know it all, running a pretty un-professional looking business by the appearance of his showroom/parts area and his shop.

Thats why jack doesn't have to worry about the little guy. He is making money because he knows his shit, and people go to him for that. Sandtoys don't know their shit, thats why they suck. I didn't think the owner was friendly when I went into sandtoys. I though he was kind of a pushy know it all, running a pretty un-professional looking business by the appearance of his showroom/parts area and his shop.

sounds like you had the same coversation I had with them at sandtoys, he was so full of crap anybody with commen sense could figure out he is an idiot. I have to many builders as friends to have to deal with them. I guess I am just lucky. I did not spend alot of money with Jack and he has helped me out alot. so I guess opinions are like as$holes everyones got one

• 2 weeks later...

Wied that they went to florence. They outlawed drag racing up there.

FYI...It's againest the law to drag race anywhere in the Oregon dunes. With that said, I saw Cam and all the Candian boys down racing at Florence labor day wkend. I would say it was in prime shape. Tons of racing both at the hill and the flats. Sun up to sun down. The cops have been pretty cool pretty much the whole summer.

Its not illegal to race at boxcar, the railroad owns the land, and it's private property.

Your right, good point. However, racing there is not what it used to be, most of the bigger bikes go to the flats at Hauser or even another place but I wont mention it just in case the Poll Lease are watching..

Your right, good point. However, racing there is not what it used to be, most of the bigger bikes go to the flats at Hauser or even another place but I wont mention it just in case the Poll Lease are watching..

Saleenster is right... Boxcar can easily be dominated on a big weekend by a good running 4 mil. There are some pretty fast bikes that come out and play in Coos Bay. Florence also has some awesome racing on bigger weekends, the Canadian boys have some fast stuff. Snop where do you usually race? From your posts I would assume you have a VERY fast bike, or make a lot of comments that would make someone think so. There are always bikes built by many different people that could be fast if the owners knew how to set them up.

Edited by VR350

We race in the un-mentioned place out on the flats. I race for fun, my bike is a low-mid quad, but it does alright most of the time. We are actually building a drag bike right now thats gonna have a patriot racing motor in it.

Cool- Hopefully we can meet sometime. The unmentioned place has been our camp spot every big weekend for the last five years. It's been pretty fun, usually the Rooster built guys come down and race too. Labor Day most of the racing was at Hauser though. Not sure how it will be for Memorial Day, cuz a few of the group have sold their drag bikes. Hopefully it will continue to be a good place because I want to get the new bikes done and still have a good place.

Edited by VR350

Ya Snop your right about Sandtoys. I talked too Marty over the phone a few times cause he tried too sweep in on my polisher and use my name too get my prices, like we were cool. I hadent even met him then. I got his number and called him too see what was up. He acted like there was someone else with my shop name and my name doin the same thing. When i called bullshit he offered too help me out getting my shop going and get me all my parts at cost + 10% until i was setup. Sent me pics of his bikes and wanted me too come up and check out his shop. Was going too send me all the parts catalogs and part numbers. I met him at dunefest for about 2 mins. Arrogant douchbag. Called a few times too see were these catalogs and all this help was and never heard back. I will bash them from now on. Very unprofessional place.

Cool- Hopefully we can meet sometime. The unmentioned place has been our camp spot every big weekend for the last five years. It's been pretty fun, usually the Rooster built guys come down and race too. Labor Day most of the racing was at Hauser though. Not sure how it will be for Memorial Day, cuz a few of the group have sold their drag bikes. Hopefully it will continue to be a good place because I want to get the new bikes done and still have a good place.

Larry we will come to Coos next big wkend. In fact, I would like to get some bikes together for one more run before the weather turns. Let's set something up...

Yeah, I go out there with Jack, Dave, and travis to watch them drag race when we are down there on the big weekends. Hopefully Dan can get this drag bike screaming pretty good and get us in the hunt. My cousin owns the bike, and I am building the frame for it off a stocker. Its been steady but slow getting it lightened and setup. Right now we are working on doing a chromoly subframe. Got the jig on it, just need to cut the stock one off now.

I was over there labor day weekend with the rooser built guys.