any riders in Wa?

tallpaintball253

I deal with Dan at patriot racing alot. he us a friend of mine. and in Auburn at Rooster built jack haugen, he built my motor and is a good guy also. I was not impressed with the guys a sand toys in tacoma just by looking in there shop and talking to them when I needed a part. you can't go wrong with jack or Dan. IMO they both build fast quads

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deal with Dan at patriot racing alot. he us a friend of mine. and in Auburn at Rooster built jack haugen, he built my motor and is a good guy also. I was not impressed with the guys a sand toys in tacoma just by looking in there shop and talking to them when I needed a part. you can't go wrong with jack or Dan. IMO they both build fast quads

boo you lol jk my dad swears by rooster built..sand toys is alright..jack and them are all about money money money..the guys at sand toys always help ppl out and whenever i need something or to use the shop they are hella cool with it..good luck lettin jack let you do that, that old bastard haha

boo you lol jk my dad swears by rooster built..sand toys is alright..jack and them are all about money money money..the guys at sand toys always help ppl out and whenever i need something or to use the shop they are hella cool with it..good luck lettin jack let you do that, that old bastard haha

as a mechanic I don't expect him to let me use his tools, I wouldn't let you use mine. I don't think they are all about money. I have known dave for a few years and met jack last spring. I think your statement is not accurate to what kind of guys they are. I would not let sand toys touch anything on my bike. Jack is one of the most experienced with a banshee engine and the stuff those guys are doing with the 4 strokes is unreal. you go to sandtoys and I will go with rooster built. I know that my money is well spent and I know I will get quality work. I was in sandtoys one time and I will not step foot in there again. they are pretty unprofessional and talk a big game but mostly full of shi!. you should listen to your dad he sounds like a smart guy

I have known Jack since the early 90's, and he always operated of my hometown area. Now he lives behind our shop in a developement. He is a good guy.

I wouldn't let you use my shop, or my tools if you were just one of my customers. You would have to be a close friend. I guess it just goes to show sandtoys will do anything to try and make money. Rooster has a reputation, so they dont have to worry as much about the cash coming in. :lol: