Car Audio System

I have for sale a pioneer 50wX4 cd player XM ready,sony xplode 750w amp, and 10" sony xplode subwoofers. I had used these for about 4 months i got rid of the car, and no longer need these. Everything played very well and i had bought everything new. I have pics but none of the subwoofers yet can get them if your interested.

Im askin $150 for everything. plus shipping

Im willing to seperate

Maybe trade for something, really need tires, but let me know what ya got

008x.jpg

012ech.jpg

018n.jpg

020t.jpg

Here are some pics of the subs , looks like the Xplode is spelled wrong don't know if that is just how it is or what, i bought them a couple years ago off ebay and they came in the factory packaging so i don't know what the deal is. They played very well. Sorry i didn't mention it before i really just noticed it while taking pics , didn't really look at them before and they have just been sitting around so again im sorry. They are 900w each

011c.jpg

012f.jpg

019k.jpg

020wvq.jpg

pretty obvious you know nothing about car audio... whats the rms input on those subs :geek: and its spelled Xplod.. the subs usually do what the name says
No i don't know much about it , just if it sounds good or it don't, RMS??? Here is what they say:

Frequency Response: 25Hz-2800Hz

Rated Power: 450W

MAX. Input Power: 900W

No i don't know much about it , just if it sounds good or it don't, RMS??? Here is what they say:

Frequency Response: 25Hz-2800Hz

Rated Power: 450W

MAX. Input Power: 900W

OK i looked it up RMS= Root Mean Square. Which is the amount of power an amplifier can continuously produce.

and that would be 450watts

speedy is just being a dick, like always. he thinks hes a car audio expert so he puts down everyone else.

well in this case speedy is exactly correct. if i'm not mistaken though those subs are single 4ohm. also i dont believe that'll they will ever handle 450w each of clean true power!!!

not tryin to crush your for sale thread, everyone gots to start some where, thats bout where i started!!! gl with the sale

fyi- prices are very good for that equipment!!!!

well in this case speedy is exactly correct. if i'm not mistaken though those subs are single 4ohm. also i dont believe that'll they will ever handle 450w each of clean true power!!!

not tryin to crush your for sale thread, everyone gots to start some where, thats bout where i started!!! gl with the sale

fyi- prices are very good for that equipment!!!!

Thanks Dave I. , I don't loose any sleep over that kinda stuff, yes he may be right, but didn't have to post it like that.

q-ball thanks, you ain't crushing the thead man, ya even answered a question. Like i said before i don't know much about this stuff anymore, thanks for the help, and all items are pending payment.

Off subject I am a JL Audio type of guy

I had a JL sub in my camaro till all my stereo equipment got ripped off..

The JL was the loudest, hardest hitting sub I've ever owned

My alpine R series sub I have now is almost close to it but not quite