Banshee HQ Haspin Acres Benefit ride

JasonsBanshee

I have brought my bikes up there before and parked them while I went out riding and no one messed with anything. Generally speaking the only bad thing for me about Haspin is they don't discourage alcohol there. Not saying it is smart to leave something nice unattended, but I have done it and nothing bad happened. Usually I park near people and get to talking with them and it all works out.

I was there the weekend of the hare scramble 2 years ago and ppl were campin out up by the start line and theyre 450 got jacked. Not only that ive meat locals there that snuck in after Pete stops takin money.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to be filming for an upcoming DVD during this trip. We got a lot of footage from the Badlands trip. Just a bonus to come to the ride!!

Maybe I will pull off one of my famous wheelies for you to film...lmao :biggrin:

It sure has been awhile since I've posted on here. There is a chance of my brother and I going. If I still haven't gotten the swingarm I need for my banshee I will be bring my LT250R and RM250. My brother should be riding a cheetah cub Banshee.

It sure has been awhile since I've posted on here. There is a chance of my brother and I going. If I still haven't gotten the swingarm I need for my banshee I will be bring my LT250R and RM250. My brother should be riding a cheetah cub Banshee.

Right on man! Come on out, it's going to be a blast!

Bring your ass.

If you bring the grill I'll pick up 8 or 10 pounds of meat and we can make burgers.

Who is bringing the buns? Drinks?

We should make a list of who is doing what.

Sweet, I'll bring buns and condiments

I'll also bring a case or two of water

1. JasonsBanshee - Grille, buns, condiments and water

2. IndianapolisBuck

3. MikeNick

4. AWR

5. RollinRhino - 8 to 10 pounds of hamburger

6. T_Shee

7. Jugriggs

8. 2 STROKIN'

9. dragbanshee

10. Misssppelllleddd?

11. CB6979 - chips and pretzels

everyone else, just sign up for whatever you can bring

As some/most of you know I had a family member that has been diagnosed with cancer. I automatically put my Banshee up for sale, in order to help out with treatments. Most will be covered, but I know a few wont, so I want to surprise my family by helping! A few members indicated that they would be down for a benefit ride. After thinking on it, I wanted to start this topic and see if there is really any interest at all.

It wouldnt matter to me what you could donate/spare as it would go to a GREAT cause, and I would get to keep my Banshee. We could possibly make the "Haspin Trip" the benefit ride if you guys would like.

If everyone is interested, that would be great! I'm trying to raise around $1800 total for him. If we do this, I would have a jar or whatever and like I said I wouldnt care if you put .05 in there or $50 in there, every little bit gets me closer to the goal, all with keeping my Banshee!

Until we finalize everything, my Banshee will remain for sale, so if there is any interest in it check the for sale section.

Thank you, and GOD BLESS.