Banshee HQ Haspin Acres Benefit ride

JasonsBanshee

What about just stuffed, would that be alright with you :kiss:

damnit griggs i thought we were sleeping together :biggrin:. oh well guess well have to play cops and robbers some other time. its getting pretty close, i better start getting my stuff together...cant wait to see you all there.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still down for the ride and not the benefit. There is no reason why we should cancel the ride cuz the benefit can't happen and I hope that everyone still comes out. Anyways I'm gonna "camp" (sleep in the truck or truck bed) on Saturday night. I live a little less than 4 hours away so I will just be there on Saturday morning around 9am. I've never been there before and if anyone could PM me their numbers in exchange for mine would be great just in case if I get there a little late and can't find anyone. Even with the big BHQ sign I would still get lost. Also on Saturday, there is an MX race at 5pm so the track will probably be closed for half the day. At least we could have a few drinks and go watch :beer: I can't wait to ride.

Indianapolisbuck, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

my 99 kx 250 stocker verses your 99 rm 250 woooo hoooo the race is on lol

I asked my buddy today if I could take his bike and he said he would think about it..I'm 99.9% sure he will let me..SO YOUR ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

I'm still down for the ride and not the benefit. There is no reason why we should cancel the ride cuz the benefit can't happen and I hope that everyone still comes out. Anyways I'm gonna "camp" (sleep in the truck or truck bed) on Saturday night. I live a little less than 4 hours away so I will just be there on Saturday morning around 9am. I've never been there before and if anyone could PM me their numbers in exchange for mine would be great just in case if I get there a little late and can't find anyone. Even with the big BHQ sign I would still get lost. Also on Saturday, there is an MX race at 5pm so the track will probably be closed for half the day. At least we could have a few drinks and go watch :beer: I can't wait to ride.

Indianapolisbuck, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks man! The ride is DEF. going down! We were discussing the track prolly being closed all day due to the race. We were also talking about maybe some of us going in late friday evening and getting camp setup, so we can have an area where we're all semi-close to each other. It's in the conformation thread, but I'm not sure who is all down for going friday night?