Worst possible scenario

TJScott

Well back when my top end started to get old on my rm125, i decided to take it to the track one last time. I was having a great day, pinning it nonstop, grabbing the clutch through every corner and dumping it pinned, I approached this table top that I had only jumped a few times and decided to go for it, so i dropped a gear, pinned it, went to the right of the track, up the face i started to turn left (how i execute whips) and i had a nice whip going, i overshot the hell out of the jump for some reason in panick, i was trying to decide whether to bail out while i was high enough to break some limbs, or try and ride it out, i guess i hit the shifter or something and when i landed i bent both of my rims and blew my engine. That sucked so bad, that was the longest ride home ever. Luckily it was nothing serious, somehow a rock or something ended up in my cylinder and put a nice long scratch down it, but i had it bored and got some cheap rims and was riding in 2 weeks.

Edited by TJScott

Well back when my top end started to get old on my rm125, i decided to take it to the track one last time. I was having a great day, pinning it nonstop, grabbing the clutch through every corner and dumping it pinned, I approached this table top that I had only jumped a few times and decided to go for it, so i dropped a gear, pinned it, went to the right of the track, up the face i started to turn left (how i execute whips) and i had a nice whip going, i overshot the hell out of the jump for some reason in panick, i was trying to decide whether to bail out while i was high enough to break some limbs, or try and ride it out, i guess i hit the shifter or something and when i landed i bent both of my rims and blew my engine. That sucked so bad, that was the longest ride home ever. Luckily it was nothing serious, somehow a rock or something ended up in my cylinder and put a nice long scratch down it, but i had it bored and got some cheap rims and was riding in 2 weeks.

Damn I thought it was going to be a lot worse than that! You made it out ok, thats what counts.