Tires.....

pinned247

Wanted to get some feedback from some of my fellow coal regioners....or anyone else that knows what we're riding on....

Saw these tires and thought they'd work pretty well in our "blackyards"....let me know what you think.

I'm not even sure if I could get the size I want.

Found them here..

http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/catalog_ke...ord=pure+sports

post-29516-1235216479.jpg

Wanted to get some feedback from some of my fellow coal regioners....or anyone else that knows what we're riding on....

Saw these tires and thought they'd work pretty well in our "blackyards"....let me know what you think.

I'm not even sure if I could get the size I want.

Found them here..

http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/catalog_ke...ord=pure+sports

I'd go with the kenda bear klaws, or itp vampires for coal region. the vampires are a bit heavier, though

Edited by AKheathen

ive always heard vamps were the shit for coal area, but a friend of mine has realtors on his 300ex(i been trying to convince him to get a shee) and he can get through the woods and swamps pretty good wen we go out there. i think they r heavy cause he has no top end watsoever.

for the coal hill areaas, yea paddle tires, realtors, mud tires, but then you need somethin to ride the trails with because they are pretty hard packed and high speed, something 20x10/11x9 and 6 ply is a must with some of that terrain! razr 2's holeshot gncc's, razr 1's, ect

I know about the vamps and some of the other ones. I haven't seen the ones I posted before but i guess they are the realtors. I appreciate everyones feedback!!

IDK about the coal region but when i bought my g/f's 230 it had itp aluminum rims on back with 22x11 realtors on it. I found them to be very stiff and heavy tire and didnt like them much here in ny for trail riding. I replaced them with 22" Holeshot xc's and they feel like they weigh 1/2 as much and her little 230 has like twice the power, LOL. They would probably be ok though on the coal hill because they do dig quite well