stuff for sale

i gotta few things i dont need. i do however need some 35mm pj's, +6-8 swinger for stock hub, aftermarket stator, or just make a equal value offer.

maier front plastic in descent condition just a few scratches no stress marks.$50 obo

Front sand tires, bothe are kenda. One tire is a dune runner the other is a dune tracker. I'm not sure of the difference but they appear to be the exact same. from 5' no one will ever know.$100

28mm kehin pwk's k&n's and outers, great carbs i just wanna go bigger. these are only for trade on some 35mm's or $325, they are polished just need a lil shoeshine.

FMF fatties good shape, have a few dings. this is pipes only no silencers.$200obo

stock reed cages and boyesen? reeds. I'm not sure if they are or not just me best guess. $40

I also have a front brake setup,everything from the clipers to the perch. lines splitter ect. I will take pics of it upon request. $100

IMG00107.jpg

IMG00101.jpg

IMG00106.jpg

IMG00111.jpg

IMG00115.jpg

IMG00112.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

IMG00110.jpg

Edited by tidos76

All prices are obo!

If the filters are not gone by next week and someone else takes the carb's, i will get at you about the filters!