trade my monoblock cheetah for a cub 4 mill

majorcr3

I just got a monoblock top end from a good hard running engine. 68mm bore on a stock stroke. I pulled it off a customers bike who wanted to go back to a stock cylinder setup. I dont know what size the domes are cause i didnt want to take them out of the head to look. looks like a clean up type of port. The compression was around 185 in both jugs. No pitting in the domes, pistons and rings still have a ton left on them, reeds are good too. The only problem with them is they are spray painted blue and will need to be cleaned up(easy fix). The guy also had a leaky head gasket so there was a little rusting that I already cleaned up. Package come with the head, domes, cylinders, pistons/rings, reeds/reed cage, intake manifold. Buyer will need new head and base gaskets. Will trade for a 4 mill cheetah cub 68mm top end. or trade plus cash on other parts Asking 700 O.B.O my ebay name is majorcr3 if you want to look up some feedback because im new to the HQ