Nascar Daytona

Cannon

Look's like it's been a fun week & more to come...

Trucks tonight, nationwide Saturday & sprint cup Sunday.

My picks:

Trucks - J. Benson

Nationwide - Dale Jr.

Sprint - M. Martin

Who's your winners?

Dale Jr. isnt winnig it....id bet money on it.

Not that I dont like him or hes not a contender, he is for sure.

There are 15 or 16 guys this year that "really" have a shot at it.

My personal opinion, I think Tony Stewart will win,just for the fact that hes pumped about his new team.

And lets face it if his performace from the shootout and his qualifier are any showing of what hes gonna be like on Sunday,they all might want to watch out!

Now here again I want to be clear of the fact that I am am no big Tony Stewart fan either.

My driver is Harvick..I like his attitude lmao.

But there again Edwards is hungary too I dont think hes won a 500 yet, and so are a cpl of the guys that got in on time like Jeremy Mayfield.

It will be a great race for sure.

Will seem nice to have something to do on Sundays again when i cant ride!!

My pick for the Nationwide cars is Keselowski, that kid is just plain fast!!

Not too big on the trucks so Ill say Hornaday.

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

i hate it when they call a race for rain and give it to someone is just dumb luck, i wouldnt even accept it. id say re-race the remaing laps tomorrow. not just saying it cause my guy didnt win i like kenseth and harvick,

but ill be going to the texas samsung 500 on april 5th. we'll see how it pans out!...

Now here again I want to be clear of the fact that I am am no big Tony Stewart fan either.

My driver is Harvick..I like his attitude lmao.

But there again Edwards is hungary too I dont think hes won a 500 yet, and so are a cpl of the guys that got in on time like Jeremy Mayfield.

Dan

TRD had a disappointing showing at Daytona. It looks like there was some consistancy with the Dodge boys, which may be an indication that they maybe something to talk about this year.

I would still be willing to bet that TRD's engines will do well this year.

...........and one last thing: Carl Edwards is one of irritating individuals I have met from any racing genre. He is a good driver, but other than that, he's a waste of space. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Heres my prediction. I will watch the first and last 3 laps (2 hours of cars going in a big circle? Not for me) They should throw some doubles and a whoops section out there. Or maybe have one of the drivers forget to turn right and go left? (Right into the others)