Stock Stroke Hot Rodz Crank

NN2

Just took this out the other night to replace with a 4 mil for my project. It was run for less than 2 seasons. Only 50-60 hours for me. Perfectly good and a lot cheaper than new. The wrist pin bearings go with it. $225 shipped. I am located in Utica, MI.

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

This kinda looks like a stock crank welded up or maybe a vitos crank, u sure its a hot rod?

With that said, no. I bought it last year and was told it was a hot rods crank he had put in. Everything else I was told that was done has checked out so far...the porting, clutch, shift pro, milled head. If you have a way for me to confirm it is what it is or isn't, please let me know. I don't want to give false info. I know some hots rods cranks have some color but have seen others that don't. Not sure how to tell. Thanks

some hot rod cranks have the pinkish colored center bearings, and all ive seen use o rings to hold the bearing and not pins, u might have a vitos crank tho, not sure, need someone more experienced than me to tell, check for play or roughness in the bearings, check rod bearings play ( up and down=really bad) 2mm side to side play on small end of rod is wat the manuel says, if all is good id just advertise it as a good tight welded crank