anybody order of of dragon fly

banshee_terror_

Well, we've all heard the saying "you get what you pay for"

I'm not sure what his prices are on pistons, but if it means saving a bore/other engine damage I would rather shell out 70 more dollars to get a trusted name brand.

I would'nt mind running a cheaper piston as long as they are good quality pistons.

Not saying his products are garbage, I have never purchased or ran any of his stuff myself.. I do think I remeber the thread a while back where he was giving them away for free, or at least really cheap?

Well, we've all heard the saying "you get what you pay for"

I'm not sure what his prices are on pistons, but if it means saving a bore/other engine damage I would rather shell out 70 more dollars to get a trusted name brand.

I would'nt mind running a cheaper piston as long as they are good quality pistons.

Not saying his products are garbage, I have never purchased or ran any of his stuff myself.. I do think I remeber the thread a while back where he was giving them away for free, or at least really cheap?

he was looking for peaple to try his reeds. and yah i know what you mean im just wondering if any body tried them. im probley getting them anyways so ill let you guys know how they feel and hold up.