toomey spark arrestors new design

I bought them last May.I used them 3 times this past summer.selling the quad so I don't need them.They are the newer smaller design with the laser etched looking logo.They look way better on my quad then my buddys older designed toomey sparkys.I paid $210 for them so I figured $150 was fair.I'm sure shipping would be $10 bucks or maybe less.They don't way nothing and they are small.I'll get pics up in a few minutes.

damn,thats cheap. :shoothead: Wish I knew of them when I bought mine from Rockymountain.Ebay was the same price and still is at $200.Well I guess I could do $130 shipped but I'm not gonna give them away.I'll sell them on ebay and get what I want.And thanks for being an ass and posting it for me there jason.Way to cock block. :down:

damn,thats cheap. :shoothead: Wish I knew of them when I bought mine from Rockymountain.Ebay was the same price and still is at $200.Well I guess I could do $130 shipped but I'm not gonna give them away.I'll sell them on ebay and get what I want.And thanks for being an ass and posting it for me there jason.Way to cock block. :down:

i wasn't cock blocking anything i was just pointing it out that there cheaper other places.

So you DISAPPROVE of HQer's watching out for each other? If you want to scew some one go do it on ebay.

Yeh,I disapprove of a BS move like that.Thats what Pm's are for and I would have dropped the price.And who is screwing anyone Jackass?Look it up at rockymountainatv and see the price of them.Or doesn't anyone deal with a reputable place like that?

Yeh,I disapprove of a BS move like that.Thats what Pm's are for and I would have dropped the price.And who is screwing anyone Jackass?Look it up at rockymountainatv and see the price of them.Or doesn't anyone deal with a reputable place like that?

I would have done the same thing as jason, thats how ppl are on this site. If you don't like it sell your shit on ebay!!!! You being an ass isn't helping with your sell!!