New Hampshire Ice races ATV Oval/TT track

fasstbanshee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 quads raced, and 1 trike. we broke thin in some corners from riding it so much and had to plow another track. Banchetta was the only other Hqr that showed up but there were 4 banshees racing.....Next year i am going with a different setup for the ice.....instead of the long travel suspension for the trails and using that on ice i need to lower it and smaller tires not 22" :rolleyes::down: My trail setup has been working for the past years of ice racing but there was some good riders today and i needed that edge.

Peter i can go on either day this weekend but prefer Sunday.....don't know whats going to happen with the weather hopefully it doesn't get to warm this week they ll close down the trails if there s not enough snow at Bear brook. you can only ride those state trails during the winter season....they groom them. I'll keep talking to you throughout the week and by Thursday or Friday we should know whats going on. If Bear brook is closed i will probably take a weekend off I've been ice riding every single weekend since 1/10......kinda want a break but i would definitely do a bear brook ride i have a 5.6 gal tank for this weekend! :cool:

Edited by fasstbanshee

greg how was bear brook?

what tires do you run?

i was slippen and sliding all over the place last yr

I hope you can come riding this weekend peter the trails are going to be even better with all the snow we got....were we go the trails are groomed so you get plenty of traction its just smooth riding....its a totally different riding compared to summer. I am sporting the razr 2 got my 2nd ride on them Sunday too ha ha....

This upcoming weekend (Sunday) i will be riding bear brook or a new place in Plymouth nh. I am pumped :woot: :beer: :woot: