New Hampshire Ice races ATV Oval/TT track

fasstbanshee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey peter are you able to go riding this weekend? we meeting up with the 3 wheeler crew again i think i will be riding my 3 wheeler too let me know if your in. :beer:

ill know after tomorrow if i have to work sunday, ill keep ya posted?

where ya riding?

peter

ill know after tomorrow if i have to work sunday, ill keep ya posted?

where ya riding?

peter

going to bear brook this will be the last ride likely for a while because of mud season so i will be taking a few weekends of for probably 4 weeks also gives me time to tune up the shee .....been ringing her neck all winter long lol. make it cause its gonna be a while if you otherwise...... :beer: Im riding the 3 wheeler!! But if you come i might make a special exception and ride the banshee

going to bear brook this will be the last ride likely for a while because of mud season so i will be taking a few weekends of for probably 4 weeks also gives me time to tune up the shee .....been ringing her neck all winter long lol. make it cause its gonna be a while if you otherwise...... :beer: Im riding the 3 wheeler!! But if you come i might make a special exception and ride the banshee

looks like i have to work real early tomorrow morning for a bit but i think i might beable to make it out there.

what time you meeting at bear brook?

also will my regular tires be ok?

looks like i have to work real early tomorrow morning for a bit but i think i might beable to make it out there.

what time you meeting at bear brook?

also will my regular tires be ok?

we're meeting at the park at 8:30 i'm leaving seabrook at 7:15 if you want to meet there on rt 1 off 95 exit 1. otherwise i can give you directions let me know. Ya regular tires tomorrow for sure. can't wait :thumbsup:

nice pics and vid

was the vid taken at the end of the trip or begining?

must have been freezing after that, lol

bike sounds great

is that gay sean in the backround w the kawi

Edited by peterlocal22

• 1 month later...