Cool Head Domes

dirtfreak

i just picked up a new modquad cool head for $125.00 factory sealed/never opened.

ive heard good and bad about the modquad head but i figure for a buck twenty five i will give it a try.

if its no good i will sell it,just thought i would try it...

what dome brands will work in a modquad head..ive been told that noss domes will work also pro design.

of course the modquad domes will work,im just wondering what all domes will work with a modquad head.

if anyone knows what works and what dont please fill me in.

says in the package that came with the head big bore or small bore domes

just wondering what brands will interchange.

thanks in advance.

was also wondering about the chozen performance domes and wsm domes.

what will these domes work with.

what domes will work and interchange in a modquad head must be a mystery.lol

From what i know of the modquad heads they are one of there own nothing iwll intercahnge but i could be wrong. I do know that they are a pain in the ass to install and if it were me i would throw away those little washers they give you to install under the acorn nuts on the head. I talked to Cameron at Redline racing because we were having trouble with on that the o ring keeps leaking on and he told us to just put a dap of sealer under teh nuts instead of putting those o rings on.

thanks for your input.i have a set of stat o seals for under the head nuts im going to use.i talked to pro design and they said their domes will work with the modquad head.im going to call david noss tomorrow to see if his domes will work.does anyone else know what other domes will work with this head.

thanks for your input.i have a set of stat o seals for under the head nuts im going to use.i talked to pro design and they said their domes will work with the modquad head.im going to call david noss tomorrow to see if his domes will work.does anyone else know what other domes will work with this head.

Daves domes will work in the Modquad head. I have ran a set of Kevin's domes in one I had and Dave cuts his domes for him. Pro Design domes are the same, they will work with the Modquad head.

SP

Daves domes will work in the Modquad head. I have ran a set of Kevin's domes in one I had and Dave cuts his domes for him. Pro Design domes are the same, they will work with the Modquad head.

SP

cool i know very little about the modquad head,thanks for the info.

i figured there would be more options than the modquad domes.