Gnarly's or Pro Circuits?

lilmegill727

personally id pick pro circuits over FMF any day

are u speaking from experience?

i cant say anything about the pc's, but i had a set of gnarleys and they had great bottom- mid range power. i dont think you could go wrong either of them.

yeah i was wondering if you were speaking from experience cause this is your first shee and first set of aftermarket pipes? and whats wrong with FMF? ive fmf on 3 shees and a blaster and loved them. just this model isnt suiting me very well for my riding style. i might go with the fmf's. idk if i wanna go with new or used. im probably gonna go with new.

yeah i was wondering if you were speaking from experience cause this is your first shee and first set of aftermarket pipes? and whats wrong with FMF? ive fmf on 3 shees and a blaster and loved them. just this model isnt suiting me very well for my riding style. i might go with the fmf's. idk if i wanna go with new or used. im probably gonna go with new.

coming from no experience 100%, but i said, personally, if i had to choose, i would pick a PC over FMF, any day, PERSONALLY. if i was in your situation, not knowing the diff between them...

also from saying you have pro circuits sounds better than fmf... just IMO. or in the US they like FMF better im not sure.

sorry for misleading.

as for the FMF on blaster, i have 101% experience, ive had that fake crap fmf, and then bought Factory 7 pipes, which made the same difference from stock- aftermarket. but atleast the fmf is not as bad as the DG for the blaster. DG = #1 worst for the blaster.

so the part where you said you got it on 3 shees and a blaster and love them, your love is wrong then and you probably have not tried other pipes. since you also love it on the blaster xD

Edited by blaster2006

ok sorry i made a mistake, i had in on the blaster, it was better than stock. i didnt really ride it much on there till i got a pt mid and a 240 BB kit, it wasnt the best combo. i shoulda did a cpi or something. back on subject, i dont care much about the sound all them still sound like a shee. i want the one with the best low-mid. the PC's had great low end and i just wanted someone with a experience with both to tell me which has better low end. and didnt mean to be a dick if i sounded like one.

I have ridden a bike with gnarleys and different mods than the bikes with pro circuits on them. I have only dyno tested the pro circuits. I use pro circuits, and we run them on about 5 or 6 bikes in our group. Only other low-mid pipe anyone else is using right now is the ptr mids. We did dyno that motor with pro circuits on it, and it made more torque and hp than the ptr mids did, and it had a broader curve. Guy still runs them anyway though.

nothing wrong with pro circuit pipes. i had a set but sold them bfore i had a chance to try em on my own bike. tried them on a buddy's machine and they seemed to have good bottom pull as well as mid and fairly decent top. of course if you threw a bit more compression and some timing advance at these pipes ,they would probably seem like they had alot more low end. tried gnarlies once accross a parking lot and they seemed to have good bottom end and mid as well(ran out of space before i got a good feel for the top end) either pipe would be a good choice. i'd probably take what ever was cheapest or whatever i could get used at a decent price.

I think the pro circuits are more of a mid-high pipe, but I think you will be happy with them. You'll only notice the loss of low end when you're in a tight section of woods, trying to start up a hill from a dead stop, lol. I love mine, but have never tried the gnarlys before.

FALSE- Pro circuits redline at about 8,750 rpm, thats lower than PTR Mids, and 50rpm higher than the Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe.