Decent bars for a good price

lokisbuddy

Ok guys I was looking over my banshee today and noticed the handle bar has split in it on the left side, having blown all my cash on bearings and a pipe I dont have much to spend on new bars I was looking at the msr dominator atv high bend bars, anyone tried these? what bars in the same price range would you guys reccomend? I do not like the ones without the cross bar though. Thanks. :biggrin:

I just broke my stockers over the weekend and I've been researching bars the last couple of days.

I'm going with the Trail Tech's. 1-1/8'' dia at the base and taper to 7/8'' at the ends.

Made from 7075 alum. $50

The ATV mid bend with there clamps are the same height as stock. No cross bar either.

I only have at most 40 bucks to spend. MJ do the moose bars have a cross bar? can you post a link? thanks

i just buy them from one of my local shops when i need them, they shouldnt cost more than $20 whereever you buy them, and yes they have a welded crossbar, they are steel if course, they are handle bars and as far as handlebars go they turn when u turn em.. good enough for me, when u roll, they will break, not your steering stem, cheap enough to keep extras around

rocky mountain doesnt actually have like any bars, go to motosport they got alot, but I like the moose bars also, not sure exactly what type... they came with the shee but im assuming theyre the same ones MJ was talking about since they are a little taller than normal and have a pretty flat bend

rocky mountain doesnt actually have like any bars, go to motosport they got alot, but I like the moose bars also, not sure exactly what type... they came with the shee but im assuming theyre the same ones MJ was talking about since they are a little taller than normal and have a pretty flat bend

yep they are nice and tall, that was the deciding factor for me, of course the price too, i dont have one anymore, b ut if you have the big plastic housing and the key switch and that shit up there, there is more than enough room for it under the crossbar pad, if that gives u an idea how high they are

• 1 month later...

just type in handlebars in the search button

here ya go:

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/search.do?...word=handlebars

I run the Pro taper s.e bars I paid like 69$cnd for them. I just picked up some really nice carbon bars tonight for 70$ reg 120$ the Yamaha dealer loves me . I get some really good deal from them .

I run the Pro taper s.e bars I paid like 69$cnd for them. I just picked up some really nice carbon bars tonight for 70$ reg 120$ the Yamaha dealer loves me . I get some really good deal from them .

Yep that is what I am running nice bars they hold up really well to abuse previous owner of my bike got them his 11 year old was riding it around he jumped it and couldnt figure out how to bring it back down flat! He brought it down but on its side bent a spindle and some plastic brackets but the bars where 100%