Polished Lights

ClimbAnyHill

looks good! nice job! i need to get some trail techs eventually. the stock mount ones though.

Yes they do.

(jacked) lol

vvv

Im going to be selling mine im pretty sure in the spring. They are 50 Watts a side though.

I will let you know when i do.

Going to the same HID setup as my truck.

These are Lazer Stars, true billet housing lights! Behind the lens cover there's an oring seal as well as a seal where the wiring is. Good stuff cost good money. Can't polish plastic light that can you?? LOL... Yo Chris, I'll get you some HID info & pics, maybe even video if I can. My bro n' law just setup his yfz450 with four of those and hot damn it illuminates everything in site! You might even think a police chopper is pulling you over with those damn bright lights on ya ha haa!!

Also, you can easily drill a hold on the base of the orginal mount and lock it in with a pair of nuts! Even better, drill that hole and weld a nut under it so you can easily thread it in, use another one to lock in place. They also sell the mounts for the stocker and frame brackets in every size to remount as you please.. For knight rides at Glamis, these would be a great idea for the handlebars!

Yo Chris, I'll get you some HID info & pics, maybe even video if I can. My bro n' law just setup his yfz450 with four of those and hot damn it illuminates everything in site! You might even think a police chopper is pulling you over with those damn bright lights on ya ha haa!!

Yeah climb, i have HID retro's in my 02 Sierra and tehre fuckin wicked. The guy i get them from has kits for everything from mopeds to trucks quads and street bikes. Just waiting for a few more things to get done then i will get some...But they are fucking bright as all hell though hey....I love them in my truck. :thumbsup:

You know the deal....Pic's, videos..Chop chop :laugh:

SWEET!!! gonna get the handle bar mount delivered this week!! To bad Im not gonna get to see you out there next week!! Im bringing about 50lb of ribs from the restaurant!! :biggrin: thanks for the parts!!

WHAT??? 50lbs of ribs!!! Wait till I tell the boys about this one fucker!!!!

You'll be oweing us 100lbs for the Pismo Summer Ride!! :D

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll love these lights dude.. Kick the shit outta Glamis for me & be carefull out there!

Roost on! :thumbsup:

WHAT??? 50lbs of ribs!!! Wait till I tell the boys about this one fucker!!!!

You'll be oweing us 100lbs for the Pismo Summer Ride!! :D

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll love these lights dude.. Kick the shit outta Glamis for me & be carefull out there!

Roost on! :thumbsup:

yeah I got a good hookup for that now... Pismo for sure!! Thanks for the goodies... $ sent!