T5 vs T6 vs DMC 916 vs Pro circuit

blaster2006

heya guys.

i need to know which one of these is best for a stock port and stock bore banshee.

the only other mods i would have are VF-3s and filter. no porting, maybe a .10 or .20 over boring later if needed.

i prefer a mid- top end pipe.

now between the T5 and T6, i know it may not be true, but on the toomey website they have dynos showing the T6 compared to many of the other good pipes aswell as the T5, and it had better results compared to anything.

I could get the DMC 916s ( they are selling it locally), but i know they sound great, but nobody talked about their performance, is it a bottom end pipe or more of a mid to top end?

Also, about pro circuit, i hear they are bottom end pipes from most people, but i also hear some local people saying no they are for all out racing etc.

so, any of you got these pipes and experience with other pipes etc? please give me any info that would help.

Edited by blaster2006

if you dont plan on gettin any port work later on then i'd say go with the t6's.

yeah was thinking that too. but from all the 4 pipes listed, all 3 except the T6 are for sale locally. if i decide to go with T6 id have to order and pay international shipping lol.

anyone know how the DMC's perform exactly? are they more top end?

and the Pro circuits, anyone got these? are they really mostly bottom end or are they actually good top end pipes?

Go with T5s. Even if there's a chance you might port one day...which you're modding your bike, so you probably will want to port in the future. Everyone does eventually.

You might as well take the DMC 916s off your list, they are no longer in production and you will be paying out the ass if you find any nice ones. Or you'll get some rusty ones.

Your wanting more mid/top so i say go T5s but All pipes mentioned will do good. Pro Circuits and T6s will have more bottom end comparitivly.

Your wanting more mid/top so i say go T5s but All pipes mentioned will do good. Pro Circuits and T6s will have more bottom end comparitivly.

The pro circuit is a low-mid pipe. I say roll with the T5 if you have to use one of the pipes you are talking about. Personally I wouldn't run any of those pipes for a mid-top setup though.

i used to have the 916's and i loved them. these pipes screamed on the bottom end and wasent much worse on the top either

I find that hard to believe considering the 916's are a mid to top end pipe. Just because they scream once you hit the power band doesn't necessarily mean they work well with bottom end.

i find that my 916's hit hard on the bottom and sign off on the top end. i'm running 18cc domes and have a 5deg advance on my stat plate. they turn on quick on low end and really pull through mid range.the 916s have responded well to mods like porting(dune port) a cool-head , 34mm carbs and a +4 crank. of course they could perform differently on another machine with different mods.

i find that my 916's hit hard on the bottom and sign off on the top end. i'm running 18cc domes and have a 5deg advance on my stat plate. they turn on quick on low end and really pull through mid range.the 916s have responded well to mods like porting(dune port) a cool-head , 34mm carbs and a +4 crank. of course they could perform differently on another machine with different mods.

if right now i could get any of them i would go with the T5's, since everyone is claiming that they have decent bottom end power.

if i cant find T5s ( wherever i go they are out of stock), ill go with the 916s

if right now i could get any of them i would go with the T5's, since everyone is claiming that they have decent bottom end power.

if i cant find T5s ( wherever i go they are out of stock), ill go with the 916s

I dont know what everyone is talking about, neither the T5 or the 916 has any bottom end power. Both are a mid-top pipe. They are also middle of the road mid-top pipes at that. The pro circuit is the only low-mid pipe you listed out. If you want a good mid-top pipe, get some cpi's or ptr high revs.

yeah was thinking that too. but from all the 4 pipes listed, all 3 except the T6 are for sale locally. if i decide to go with T6 id have to order and pay international shipping lol.

anyone know how the DMC's perform exactly? are they more top end?

and the Pro circuits, anyone got these? are they really mostly bottom end or are they actually good top end pipes?

go with Rocky Mountian Atv, free shipping over 100.00 bucks. prices are pretty fair. rockymountianatv.com