Anyone race in Michigan

arfountain

Just wondering if anyone on the site races in the Michigan area. Was looking into racing this season witha buddy of mine and was looking for some more info on it. Just wondering if anyone here could be of help.

Most of the tracks I'm finding are only for dirtbikes, and then most of the guys I'm talking to about it are racing 450s. Never tried it before and curious about the different classes and all kinds of fun stuff.

Most of the tracks I'm finding are only for dirtbikes, and then most of the guys I'm talking to about it are racing 450s. Never tried it before and curious about the different classes and all kinds of fun stuff.

Yep.. that was the problem I ran into.. Most of the tracks around me didn't allow quads. That and I didn't feel like wrecking my $7k + new quad. lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I used to work at a track about 15 minutes away from me in Millington called Baja MX. I know they used have quad practices on the track, but that was a few years ago. The website is www.bajamx.com.

You can rent the entire track to yourself if you want to :thumbsup: .

Theres a hare scrammble in rose city, mi june 6 and 7. Myself and a couple buddies were thinking about going. Quads welcome! :biggrin: Here is a link

http://www.ama-d14harescrambles.org/schedule.cfm

http://www.bentwheels.com/

Hope to see some of the fellow HQ guys there!