TORS question?

mclark408

Yes, but there's also a little black box attached to the frame on the left side under the front of the gas tank that controls the tors...you might want to remove that and try it again. As for the tors elim. kit, it's not necessary to run the bike, it should run fine with them disconnected...just gets rid of those junky metal boxes on top of the carbs. I agree, a good investment in the long run.

Yes, but there's also a little black box attached to the frame on the left side under the front of the gas tank that controls the tors...you might want to remove that and try it again. As for the tors elim. kit, it's not necessary to run the bike, it should run fine with them disconnected...just gets rid of those junky metal boxes on top of the carbs. I agree, a good investment in the long run.

x2, you unplug the box to disable it, and the biggest reason i see to do the kit is to get the weight off the carbs. i think it's the biggest reason the intakes develop cracks on the bottom.

intake

cracks = airleak

airleak

+ride

-piston

the math tells me cheap insurance. 1x$50.00....beat that GEICO!