swingarm bearings

magz

Ok magz here is the deal. I called napa and they oreded those bearings for me from Mcquire bearing and that is a good number through a bearing house thats why napa could not find it for you. So if you can go to any bearing house or have napa call a bearing house for you it will work. I also ask him how much they were and my cost on them after he buys them from the bearing house was 9.99 each so they are cheap.

Hey thanks again motor builder, i have to say my Napa must suck compaired to you cause the guy was un willing to help me, but since you said bearing house i google bearing houses in tulsa and came up with a store called Allied Bearings on the other side of town, which they have about 14 dozen of those bearings for 4.50 each. they also have sealed ball bearings in the same size and fit for 5.20 ea. so iv found my bearings i need. thanks man!

Edited by magz

Hey thanks again motor builder, i have to say my Napa must suck compaired to you cause the guy was un willing to help me, but since you said bearing house i google bearing houses in tulsa and came up with a store called Allied Bearings on the other side of town, which they have about 14 dozen of those bearings for 4.50 each. they also have sealed ball bearings in the same size and fit for 5.20 ea. so iv found my bearings i need. thanks man!

Right on man glad that worked for you. LOL well i do about 6,000 to 8,000 a month with the napa store here in Portland so they try pretty hard to find what we need for us.