Toomey T3 Pipes

gst_r

Hi, what do u think about this old school pipes? a friend mine have them on his banshee and they works great! we didn't know they were T3 until looking at google, by the way they would be hard to find someone selling some? thanks

Hi, what do u think about this old school pipes? a friend mine have them on his banshee and they works great! we didn't know they were T3 until looking at google, by the way they would be hard to find someone selling some? thanks

Are they standard t3's or cut t3's?

i dont know exactly! i read something about cut T3 but i cant find pics or info about cut t3 pipes....but as far i can see the pipes from my friend they doesn't look like cut...

I had a set of T3s a couple of years ago. Black and in really good shape. Didn't know what I had until I listed them on ebay. They went for around $380 and some guy form France paid outragous shipping to get them there! Not really on topic, just thought I'd comment....lol.

SP

the pipes are from a friend, i am looking for some pipes....at craigslist someone was selling a t3 pipes at 50, so i looked for the model and my friend and me discover that his pipes are T3 LOL.....many people told him that they were DG but they are identical as we can see.....my engine is being rebuild but i need some pipes not want stock....maybe if i dont find some t3 pipes i will expend more on t5....because money is a little tight...hahaha....

the pipes are from a friend, i am looking for some pipes....at craigslist someone was selling a t3 pipes at 50, so i looked for the model and my friend and me discover that his pipes are T3 LOL.....many people told him that they were DG but they are identical as we can see.....my engine is being rebuild but i need some pipes not want stock....maybe if i dont find some t3 pipes i will expend more on t5....because money is a little tight...hahaha....

They use cut t3's on mini stroker motors alot. My feelings on them are they suck as regular T3 uncut pipe. As a mini stroker pipe in a cut T3, there are better pipes out there.