people are f-ing crazy

woodro77

yea, thats horse shit.... I had my banshee posted for sell for 3 grand and had a guy tell me that he thought it was worth 2100 cash,I told him he could take his 2100 and stick it in his ass, my shee aint no cub drag bike but i think its worth more than 2100

I've emailed a few people on ebay, craigslist, etc. and ask them questions about dumb shit like that.

Honestly, I'm over it.

buying a bike/banshee is no different than buying a house.

If you want to buy a beat up house that needs work in every room, updates, and still pay full market value for the house, then shame on your for being a fucktard.... I give up....

I've emailed a few people on ebay, craigslist, etc. and ask them questions about dumb shit like that.

Honestly, I'm over it.

buying a bike/banshee is no different than buying a house.

If you want to buy a beat up house that needs work in every room, updates, and still pay full market value for the house, then shame on your for being a fucktard.... I give up....

thats true and nothing wrong with it , but if you tell people on the phone that its perfect and needs no work and then they get there and its a total piece of shit . that just makes you a tool for wasting peoples time .

I saw a 2008 banshee 250 for sale on craigslist. Had 05 graphics, was the fastest around, and was bonestock for 5500... I wanted to go look at it to tell the guy how much of an idiot he was. Then pull my bike out the truck and watch him eat some rock :notworthy:

I found a pretty decent deal on craigslist today. 2001 that has been sittin in a barn for probably over a year. Motor is going to have to be rebuilt and it needs a good cleaning but I ended up getting it for $600. Has Toomy T-5 pipes but completely stock other than that.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/ah...Project/001.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/ah...Project/003.jpg

We should start a review board. You can come back and say what was wrong with the bike, then vote in a poll on it. Then we could send the seller a certified letter stating he is a complete fucking retarded terd wrangler as certified by the banshee HQ comittee. :biggrin:

Hahaha that's hilarious....I hate stupid people i think i seen a quote on everything2stroke.com one time can't exactly remember how it went i think it said.

"Never argue with an idiot, he'll just bring you down to there level and beat you down with experience."