VITO PIPES

12mm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HAVE some vito pipes for sale,they are in very good shape,i'm selling them because i went to drag pipes

looking for $200 shipped

What kind of riding would these be good for? Are they a low, mid, or top end pipe? Are there any dents or any rust?

im not trying to sound like a smartass, but its your first post and you are trying to sell something, if i trusted you i would have already sent you the money.. dont take it personal.. where are u located?? i am interested in these for sure.. pm me your number or something.. maybe give ya a ring.. so FIRST DIBS for ME

Edited by sheerider1026

im not trying to sound like a smartass, but its your first post and you are trying to sell something, if i trusted you i would have already sent you the money.. dont take it personal.. where are u located?? i am interested in these for sure.. pm me your number or something.. maybe give ya a ring.. so FIRST DIBS for ME

Second dibs, I'll take em for sure.

im a memeber on MANY SITES

i only use payapl jmck470@aol.com

first one to send payment gets them prority shipped to them.

pipes are in great shape,the right one hads a weld on the back side that can't be seen once its installed on the bike

NO RUSTS,LEAKS OR BENTS ANYWHERE

once paypent has been sent you can text me @ 843-270-6151 and i'll ship them out right after.

thanks

Edited by 12mm

i dont think its entirely because your a newbie your selling what looks like a decent set of pipes for $200 thats way below what everyone else sells pipes for and its your first post. and you never told anyone what sites your a member of so thats kinda odd to. and usually if your first post is selling something why would you join bansheehq just to sell something when you know you get more money on ebay.

just a few points there are a few more so you see why people think your a scammer.

WTF!!you are what we call a cock blocker..let the man sell his pipes!!!!

barely any posts yourself and already talking crap.

ACTUALLY, hes not. Its a smart thing to do with all the scams now days. On almost every site im a member of you have to have ATLEAST 50 posts before you can even post in the for sale section. More power to you if someone bought them and is happy, thats cool. But myself and clearly alot of other guys wouldnt risk it with a newbie and money being tighter with the economy the way it is. :shrug: Yeah you have to start somewhere, but not with selling on your first post

barely any posts yourself and already talking crap.

ACTUALLY, hes not. Its a smart thing to do with all the scams now days. On almost every site im a member of you have to have ATLEAST 50 posts before you can even post in the for sale section. More power to you if someone bought them and is happy, thats cool. But myself and clearly alot of other guys wouldnt risk it with a newbie and money being tighter with the economy the way it is. :shrug: Yeah you have to start somewhere, but not with selling on your first post

So iguess I should erase the pipes I posted forsale cause I haven't reach 50 posts yet.

So iguess I should erase the pipes I posted forsale cause I haven't reach 50 posts yet.

dont be a smartass about it, im just saying on most sites you kinda have to "prove yourself". Lets make this a big fucking deal ok? :thumbsup: You have no idea how many people get fucked on this site due to newbies so dont take it personal. Its just common sence, 1 post and selling stuff? No info in his profile, no location......NOTHING. Think about it :geek: