what is the best low end pipe

banshee#44

My bike makes tons of low-mid power, its fun to ride, and it has murdered a 440ex on the drag strip out at the dunes. It barely, and I mean barely lost to a 70hp raptor 700R last time we were down at the dunes. The 4-strokes cost more to build, they aren't as fun to ride, they have less available parts, and they make less hp per dollar than a banshee.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says who? If thats the case, then a gas motor is the wrong type of motor for low rpm power, we should all be running diesels.

hell yah, fab some diesel domes, work the cylinders, rigg injection, and pull the carbs :evil: i

but reallyt's about getting some long gears that comes from throwing low end at a 2 stroke for me

you guys are missing the point. a 2 stroke motor is the wrong type of motor for low rpm power.

You can make any type of engine do whatever you want. It's all in how its configured and built. Saying a 2-stroke wont make low end is like saying a V8 wont turn 10k+. It can be done, just needs to be set up properly!