=( i think im going to have to sell it

well im sad to say i think im going to have to sell my banshee its hard time for me right now and im about to loose my car..... unemployment is running out and still have not found a job....loan payments dont make them selfs..... and i can always find a new banshee after i get a job back.....but question is, is a $1000.00 to much or to lil for a 1993 banshee. itp wheels, and nerfs. also everything listed below....plasics arent beautiful....i will get pic up as soon as i can barrow a camera..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my payments are 460 and insurence is 305 a month.... yeah i need a lot of money ....the car is for sale also 15000 when i own 20000 on it taking a big loss but im trying to save my credit.. so like 1000 or 1200 would be good..... heres a pic of it that the guy sent me b4 i first got it looks a lil diff now tho front fenders r cut now and has nice set of lil crome lights on it and was also presure washed

judgen by these pics if i ebay for a res 1000 buy it now 1200 do u think i would get any hits? dont 4get its not all covered in dirt and the front fenders r shaved and have new crome lights on the front?