Rear Skat Trak 10 Paddle Hauler Sand Tires on ITP Wheels

Rear Skat Trak 10 Paddle Hauler Sand Tires on ITP Wheels. The tires have the standard Hauler paddles on a 20x10x8 Cheng Shin standard buff carcass. The wheels are ITP .190's with a standard 4x115mm bolt pattern and a 4 +5 offset. Both the tires and wheels are in great shape without any visible damage. The tires will hold air for a couple months before going flat.

I would like to get $175 + Shipping and Paypal out of these. Of course, everything is negotiable.

DSCF4684.jpg

You could bore it out, port it, polish it, and use it as a paper-weight. haha! What other parts you interested in?

I'd like a stock length, aftermarket, round housing swingarm, +2+1 a-arms, a stock stroke aftermarket cylinder block, aftermarket +2+2 axle, Trail Tech headlights, and an aftermarket grab bar.........

Bigred told me that these where a 21 inch tire

was he wrong?

What kind of motor was turning these?

Looking for a set of haulers to bring with me to Glamis

Thanks Joseph

It says 20" on the carcass. I am not sure how Skat Trak advertises their tires.......... It may be that a 21" Sktat Trak Hauler is built on a 20" Cheng Shin carcass. These came on a bike I recently obtained that had a relatively stock engine. It turned them without trouble, but I think it would have been better off with less paddles. IMO these tires would be good for a 60-70hp engine. :thumbsup: