Jetting help

ok so i bought a banshee a couple months ago, it had the dirtiest air filter ever, but i was broke so i rode on it a little bit, im guessing the guy had it tuned for the dirty air filter, it also had trinity stage IV exhaust when i boughtit , so for xmas i got an intake, the one with the billet thing you screw into the air box and a k and n filter, and when we put it on, it was like way way to much air was getting sucked in, it was running extra lean, i have no clue about the air screws or how any of the carburetor stuff works i have an idea but i havent played with it enough, so i ordered a jet kit from dynojet, stage 2? it said the jet kit was for full exhaust and an intake, did i order the right one?, or do i even need it?, the guy i bought it from said he rejetted it for the exhaust so i really dont know, it runs through the gears really fast and with no power, im just trying to make this thing faster ha and im clueless, any help?

oh yeah ha everything else is stock thanks for the help, sorry im so clueless im new to this 2 stroke shit, but it is soooooooooooo sweet and worth every bit of frustration

Well, you just added alot more air with your new filter, if it were me i would run with no lid and would start at 320 main jet 27.5 pilot and middle clip on the needle and about 1.5 to 2.0 on the air screw and put in new plugs and do a plug check. Should be a light golden brown color. You might have to drop to smaller mains until it runs right and the plug checks right, DO NOT ride it the way it is you WILL burn it up.

Well, you just added alot more air with your new filter, if it were me i would run with no lid and would start at 320 main jet 27.5 pilot and middle clip on the needle and about 1.5 to 2.0 on the air screw and put in new plugs and do a plug check. Should be a light golden brown color. You might have to drop to smaller mains until it runs right and the plug checks right, DO NOT ride it the way it is you WILL burn it up.

h yeah I forgot to say that I had the lid off too, so the jet kit I bought do yo think it will have multiple jets I can switch out till I get the right one? and will that intake help a lot once I get it running right, and the 1.5 to 2.0 on the airscrew is that all the way closed and then 1.5 to 2.0 turns open? thanks for the help man ha I got a lot of figuring out to do, should I run it down the street where I bought the dude works on them all the time and he's not like the 80 dollar an hour labor the dealers charge