WORKS Performance Dual Rate Shocks w/o Rezzies

For sale are a set of Works Peformance Dual Rate Shocks for Banshee's 1987-2006. These are

used but in good shape with your basic wear & tear with a little surface rust. There are no know

leaks and they are straight. I purchached them for $200 bucks and never installed them as I

scored a set of double with Rezzies...

The first $175 takes them... Free shipping! If you want I can throw in a set of Blue outerwear

covers for these.

Send me a PM if you want them! See the pics below...

Thanks...

Shocks1.jpg

Shocks2.JPG

Shocks3.JPG

Shocks4.JPG

~edited for typos~

Edited by RIPPEN

Ill give you 100. NYUK has some really nice YZF shocks on ebay already modded for $150. Ive been eyeballin those.

NYUK is a great guy and I'm sure he'd like the business. However the Works DR w/o Ressies are

still going for around $175 give or take a few bucks... I never said they were pretty!

They don't look that bad to me, the chrome on the shafts is intact, there's little or no evidence of leakage (look on the insides of the springs), sure those top springs are ugly but covers are cheap, hell the springs aren't that spendy you could even get chrome ones from Works. Just sayin'. Good luck man, I'd take them off your hands but I'm looking for another Banshee for my daughter first...oh jeez a third Banshee I think I've gone over the edge hahahaha :evil:

They don't look that bad to me, the chrome on the shafts is intact, there's little or no evidence of leakage (look on the insides of the springs), sure those top springs are ugly but covers are cheap, hell the springs aren't that spendy you could even get chrome ones from Works. Just sayin'. Good luck man, I'd take them off your hands but I'm looking for another Banshee for my daughter first...oh jeez a third Banshee I think I've gone over the edge hahahaha :evil:

Three!!! Jeez... Good luck...$$... I want to sell these so I can get some gear for my little guy.

He is getting a Raptor 80 from his uncle for Christmas...

:ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: Those shocks look BEAT! Probably will need or close to that time for a rebuild, and rust remover............

Yes they are a bit ugly, However they are not bent, not leaking oil and they hold air pressure.

They are setting at 150 psi when I screw on my shock pump. I have a set of Blue Outerwear

Covers I will throw in if anyone requests them.

Edited by mdhc500