Banshee Fenders---Maier---New

Here is a complete new set of maier fenders i just bought, everything was bought new except the headlights. the front and rear fenders, tank cover, and radiator cover is all maier and new. no scratches and very shiny.. there was little dirt specs from where i rode it around in yard.. Ended up getting a set of full bores so no longer have a use for these. Price for everything listed shipped in the united states is $425.00-----------------------Reasonable offers Accepted-----------Like i said these are new.....

banshee006ct9.jpg

banshee007gc7.jpg

banshee011sj8.jpg

banshee012zo3.jpg

• 2 months later...
interested in your tank cover and radiator cover, pm if you wanna sell em

How much for the front fender, if guy above buys those 2, I buy the front all ya got to sell is the rear an you shouldnt have a prob doin that..Shoot me a pm what you need out of that front fender if willing to seperate

How much for the front fender, if guy above buys those 2, I buy the front all ya got to sell is the rear an you shouldnt have a prob doin that..Shoot me a pm what you need out of that front fender if willing to seperate

I agree with him, But how much you want for em? shipped to 66436 Holton, ks