To trade or not to trade?

jj600rr

ive had almost every dirt bike tree wheeler and quad out there and for me personally even when i have a bike i still want a banshee. nothing like em just think before you do it cuz ive traded stuff for ever and the few times i traded my banshee for something i alwasy kicked my self after.

That 250R is fuckin badass!! But i wouldnt trade..Got any pics of your Banshee

If mine was of equal value , I would make the trade simply bc those 250`s are great 2 stroke quads, and rare. I could always build another banshee. There are only 50 gazillion of them around. The only prob in my case would be another rz setup, but if I did it again, I would get some trin pv cylinders so it wouldnt be hard. That is a nice quad. Take it for a ride.

If mine was of equal value , I would make the trade simply bc those 250`s are great 2 stroke quads, and rare. I could always build another banshee. There are only 50 gazillion of them around. The only prob in my case would be another rz setup, but if I did it again, I would get some trin pv cylinders so it wouldnt be hard. That is a nice quad. Take it for a ride.

True True...Banshees are a dime a dozen..You in your case could always swap that motor out..THose are pretty expensive from what I've seen..

that bike looks like it is built really good im always open to see what i could get for my banshee how much you got in the 250r what alls done to it? how much you got in it? what are you looking for? i love 250r's just cause they are such a classic. like the ole 350x's. i lov3 my banshee but im a honda lover at the bottom of my heart. i almost got a honda tattoo lmao. i was obsessed with my 350x. but really what are you looking for!? or are you just wondering what you could get?

Ok guys, help me out. I tried to upload the pics of my'shee, but it wouldn't let me. Anybody who wants to help me out PM me your email and post the pics for me. Thanx

Upload them to photobucket, get the IMAGE code and insert that into CODEBOX on this forum

that bike looks like it is built really good im always open to see what i could get for my banshee how much you got in the 250r what alls done to it? how much you got in it? what are you looking for? i love 250r's just cause they are such a classic. like the ole 350x's. i lov3 my banshee but im a honda lover at the bottom of my heart. i almost got a honda tattoo lmao. i was obsessed with my 350x. but really what are you looking for!? or are you just wondering what you could get?

I think you should go ahead and get that HONDA tattoo and then show us.. :biggrin:

I think you should go ahead and get that HONDA tattoo and then show us.. :biggrin:

thats one B.A 250r! 250r's are sick and if you really wanna do mx, get rid of the shee and get that especially cause thats all set up and everything already. and to poorboy, you get that tattoo, we'll have all of BHQ at your doorstep with bats and we'll take that shee from you too and you wont want to rock red anymore lol! :biggrin:

Edited by lilmegill727

I have a 2001 banshee built for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, but set up for MX. There were no corners cut when building this bike. Would you guys trade for this http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/953299215.html

What do you have done to your Banshee motorwise? If it's got a decent amount of mods, I think you'll be disappointed in the power you'll get from a stock cylindered 250R. Sure, handling is great on a 250R but you might be better off selling or parting your bike if you have alot of money in it and buying a 250R with an aftermarket cylinder and possibly aftermarket frame.

MY BANSHEE has 2001 frame, Lonestar -1 swinger, Lonestar +2 axle, Laeger +2+1 a-arms, Douglas chrome wheels up front on Hoosiers, stock front wheels on stock dirt tires for now, ITP beadlocks out back on Turf Tamers, nerf bars, wave rotors up front with steel braided brake lines, Custom Axis Shocks all the way around, Fullbore plastic, new seat cover, 409 T-Rex powervalve motor, T-5 Toomey pipes and silencers, k&n filters, Trinity racing case covers, Pro-taper bars, twist throttle, teather cord, $500 powder coat job. I think thats everything. Everything is powder coated or polished.

THE 250R. 1989 trx 250 r Honda The engine is a 265 cc long rod kit (hot rods brand) It was a national riders spare engine it has a brand new -1 lone star swing arm durablue +2 axel antifade nut. It has all carbon fiber bead lock wheels new seat, graphics, fat bars, new tires, It has a roll design el diablo front a arms with upper chrome a arms. The front end is a +2 +1 . It has axis triple rate adjustable front shocks with braided lines, and a reworked stock rear shock, nerf bars with new pegs, Hinson clutch and basket, also has another set of bead locks, brand new spark arrestor nib, another frame and a bunch of parts. Brand new air stryker 36 mm carb.