Miami Banshee's

used to race out off 27th , moved to the west coast though.

I have heard of 99 performance, but dont recal the feedback. I always used TDR when I was over there, but he moved west as well. There are some good 1/8 races here in immokolee. I wasnt a banshee racer as far as drag, but seen alot there racing cars.

I'm more into the Superquad and MX. It takes a lot more skill than going in a straight line. I just got bored of racing down strips in cars. Though it is fun to take someone by a couple lengths.

After I saw stuff like this

. It's in spanish but it's still bad as .....

I was hooked.

Are there any places to do such races here in Miami?

I race all mx and gncc and once in a great while TT. go to big cypress. I go out with people att the time and set up races down her between lehigh and bonita springs, actually starting this weekend. Ill be makin a few trips out to race the track too after new years. I used to ride air dania right after it was shut down all the time. I dont know of any mx tracks in miami. I think moroso doesn supermoto sometimes.

Are you actually gonna race your bike or just another on of those race recruiters?

I heard that ... hey where's chase LOL

I'm more into the Superquad and MX. It takes a lot more skill than going in a straight line. I just got bored of racing down strips in cars. Though it is fun to take someone by a couple lengths.

After I saw stuff like this

. It's in spanish but it's still bad as .....

I was hooked.

Are there any places to do such races here in Miami?

that looks like a blast (except for the jumps when your lowered!!) :banghead:

--------------------

are you talikng about the drag strip in immokolee? big cypress mx?

Now that you mention it, I think someone has told me that before. Never looked into it though.

I go to the track from time to time...usually when I get some motor/bolt on work done to see how my numbers improve.

I'm not a serious dragger at all, just seeing what I can do with a trail bike. :biggrin: