frnt fenders

Blaze04

I am gonna buy the Maier racing front plastics because the price is cheap for me, I am not made of money, But I would like to know if they are goods plastics or not. I really want the laker but I am not paying that price right now. Having cut off fenders look amazing but I don't know how much mud to expect to be flying at me? anybody ride with these plastics?

Thankyou

I have Maier plastics. The ones that I have, weren't race fronts though. They had fenders. I rode with the fenders for a long time. Then I decided to cut them off. Never noticed any difference. They really didn't do anything for stopping anything from hitting you. As long as you ain't going slow, nothing's going to hit you anyways. That 5 mph roll is what throws everything. You can see in the 2nd pic that the tires stick out past the fenders anyways. As far as Maier being good plastics, Mine have held up very good through woods riding. Absolutely no white marks, and the scratches come right out. Still shine like brand new.

Before.

0132.jpg

319.jpg

After.

010-2.jpg

Thank you, I think I will get them because they make the bolt on fenders if i need them, but yeah the stock fenders don't hold much back, i don't think anyway. the only other question is, the dark blue, does that match yz blue?

Thanks.

Edited by Blaze04

I have the maier plastics as well without the fenders. Don't worry about the mud, the overall look is far worth a little mud on you! It's not too bad without them and the plastics fit really nicely and seem to hold up well. I've had them for probably 2 years now and they still look good as new

I didn't say I didn't like to get muddy, I said how much to expect. >.>