need TONS of used banshee parts

TJScott

ok, i need pipes, a full set. i need some really, really cheap ones, i dont care if they are stock or what. i need reeds and a crossover boot.

basically i have a bottom end and 2 cylinders. (well, im trying to buy a left cylinder in another thread)

i need everything in between, except for a top end, im going to buy that new.

please, im on a real tight budget, so if you have any parts that are ugly, but functional, i dont care, i really need them.

i also need a chain, preferably o-ring and only slightly used. also need head and cylinder bolts and washers.

oh, and if i forgot any parts, please tell me.

thanks guys.

I have:

Stock Head: $15.00 + Shipping

Stock Exhaust (Full exhaust, black off an '05): $30.00 + Shipping

Stock Footrests and Heel Guards (not foot pegs...the plates and plastic guard that attaches to the fenders, black): $50 + Shipping

I'll give you all of the above for $70 + Shipping, and I'll throw in the stock reed petals if I can find all of them, lol.

And I'll dig out and see what else I can find if you need me too.

EDIT -

Please PM me if you are at all interested...I might not remember to check back in the topic.

that all sounds great guys, ill get back to some of you when i get the shee tomorrow, but does anybody have any clue where i can get a left cylinder stock bore? used and cheap

and functional

i cannot bore, but can hone

Edited by TJScott

I got some parts too 64.25 bore stockers LRD adjustable pipes stock head stock carbs with tors removed vitos hemi head 2 sets of stock reeds with cages about everything you need PM me