WAYNOKA IN MARCH

oldskoolracer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can you rent a bike there? i was wondering just in case i break mine and can't fix it.

not that i am aware of. The shop on the south campground will be your best help.if not u gota drive to enid

can you rent a bike there? i was wondering just in case i break mine and can't fix it.

Here is a place that rents but they are high dollar the shop at the dunes carries a lot of parts they can keep you running unless you let the whole motor go. You can also cruise the campground everyone carries extra parts I always take my 110 welder and grinders just in case.

Jeff

http://www.extremesandtoys.com/

maybe a dumb question but does anyone ride there right now or is it to damn cold? i have all this week off and was thinking of making a road trip just to check it out. i have only ridden dunes once and that was in las vegas this summer and wasnt on my shee but am addicted now and cant wait to go back. just wondering if its to cold or not?

maybe a dumb question but does anyone ride there right now or is it to damn cold? i have all this week off and was thinking of making a road trip just to check it out. i have only ridden dunes once and that was in las vegas this summer and wasnt on my shee but am addicted now and cant wait to go back. just wondering if its to cold or not?

This is Oklahoma weather changes by the minute I have been there in Jan and rode in just a t shirt then again been there and rode in 6 inches of snow Here is a link to weather forcast for the dunes.

Jeff

http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/cgi-bin/weather.cgi

This is Oklahoma weather changes by the minute I have been there in Jan and rode in just a t shirt then again been there and rode in 6 inches of snow Here is a link to weather forcast for the dunes.

Jeff

http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/cgi-bin/weather.cgi

yea it was freakin 70 a couple days ago lol... me and some buddies will be up there march 18-21. Ill probably have my yfz450 down there, it has a candy blue frame and white laker plastics, my brother will have a black 450r, and one of my buddies will have a purple and yellow shee.

Jeff (okbasspro) is good people. He flagged me down when I first got there because of my bansheehq stickers and introduced himself. I ended up breaking my exhuast hanger the first day we were there and he hooked me up with a welder! Thanks again buddy! Loco is trying to get a trip put together for the last part of March, possibly the first part of April, not sure when I can go just yet.

Jeff (okbasspro) is good people. He flagged me down when I first got there because of my bansheehq stickers and introduced himself. I ended up breaking my exhuast hanger the first day we were there and he hooked me up with a welder! Thanks again buddy! Loco is trying to get a trip put together for the last part of March, possibly the first part of April, not sure when I can go just yet.

Ryan let me know if that trip comes together I will go with you guys might even have a 4mil by then

Jeff

i was out there the 2 and 3rd of january. the night was freezing, but the day time was warm. there were quite a few people out there, north camp is closed till spring. besides the weather being only 40 degrees and needing to rejet the bike for it everything was awsome.