NO SPARK OR POWER HELP!

Flywheel.

And Ricky Stator stuff is garbage...see if you can return it for a refund and get used OEM equipment.

Get a clymers, trace down the wiring. get rid of everything you don't need.

Did you set the pickup gap properly between the flywheel nubs and the pickup coil?

You can unplug the voltage regulator. The only thing that is used for is to soak up volts so you don't smoke the light bulbs by over juicing them.

Flywheels go bad. Magnets go bad...and they can break apart inside the flywheel. It'll sound like a maraca when you shake it.

What did you adjust the pickup gap to on the flywheel?

WOUDL THE VOLTAGE REG BE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

HOW WOULD THE FLYWHEEL BE DAMAGED? INSTALL OR WILL THE MAGNETS JUST GO BAD?

No, the voltage regulator is strictly for the lights/tail light. I would definately check your ground first, you need to get an ohmmeter and start testing stuff!

No, the voltage regulator is strictly for the lights/tail light. I would definately check your ground first, you need to get an ohmmeter and start testing stuff!

What he said. I just went through the same stuff and found my key switch wire had broken loose from the solder joint on the back of the switch.

Get a tether type kill switch for it. Bypass completely the handlebar on/off switch. Cut the wires.

DOUBLE CHECK the tors wires, cut them and tape them apart from each other if you have to.

ohm the stator. If your buds have banshees that run, borrow ignition components...

If the wiring is good...the most common problem is the Stator, then the spark plug end caps. Stock coils are actually pretty good, but the factory caps blow donkey.