BRAND NEW CHEETAH CUB CYLINDER, 4MM CRANKS, VFORCE 3 REEDS

BANSHEE CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS STOCK STROKE AND 4MM STROKE , 4MM CRANKS HOT RODS 115, AND VFORCE 3 REEDS GREAT PRICING WITH FREE SHIPPING ALL CYLINDER HAVE BEEN PLATED AND HAS TRINITY STAGE 2 PORTING

I TOOK A PIC OF MY BANSHEE HQ SCREEN NAME WITH THE CYLINDER AND PISTONS TO ENSURE YOU THAT I HAVE THESE ITEMS AND ONLY EXCEPT PAYPAL SO THE BUYER KNOWS THEY ARE PROTECTED

PRICING

CHEETAH CUB STOCK STROKE IS 935.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE IS 975.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE AND 4MM HOT ROD CRANK IS 1345.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

HOT RODS 4MM CRANK IS 385.00

I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY AND SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS BARRY@CBCWIRELESS.COM

FREE SHIPPING

post-28701-1228262791.jpg

post-28701-1228262849.jpg

BANSHEE CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS STOCK STROKE AND 4MM STROKE , 4MM CRANKS HOT RODS 115, AND VFORCE 3 REEDS GREAT PRICING WITH FREE SHIPPING ALL CYLINDER HAVE BEEN PLATED AND HAS TRINITY STAGE 2 PORTING

I TOOK A PIC OF MY BANSHEE HQ SCREEN NAME WITH THE CYLINDER AND PISTONS TO ENSURE YOU THAT I HAVE THESE ITEMS AND ONLY EXCEPT PAYPAL SO THE BUYER KNOWS THEY ARE PROTECTED

PRICING

CHEETAH CUB STOCK STROKE IS 935.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE IS 975.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE AND 4MM HOT ROD CRANK IS 1345.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

HOT RODS 4MM CRANK IS 385.00

I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY AND SHIP TO CONFIRMED ADDRESS ONLY

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS BARRY@CBCWIRELESS.COM

FREE SHIPPING

post-28701-1228263002.jpg

post-28701-1228263110.jpg

PRICE DROP LIMITED TIME ONLY GREAT CHRISTMAS PRICE

CHEETAH CUB STOCK STROKE IS 900.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE IS 940.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE AND 4MM HOT ROD CRANK IS 1310.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

• 2 years later...

PRICE DROP LIMITED TIME ONLY GREAT CHRISTMAS PRICE

CHEETAH CUB STOCK STROKE IS 900.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE IS 940.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

CHEETAH CUB 4MM STROKE AND 4MM HOT ROD CRANK IS 1310.00 PISTONS, BASE GASKET, STUD EXTENDER, AND WATER JACKET SCREWS

Heyyy This is an older post but if you still have the hot rods 4 mm over cranks id probly buy one

I was taking a shot in the dark with this one. I knew it was an old post and all but im looking for that crank. If you know a better place to get one tell me. :cheers: Sorry for my "stupidity" but noone asked about it. So i assumed he had it still

I was taking a shot in the dark with this one. I knew it was an old post and all but im looking for that crank. If you know a better place to get one tell me. :cheers: Sorry for my "stupidity" but noone asked about it. So i assumed he had it still

any site sponsor...... call andy at m&m atv he has killer deals on cranks!

hey if u are gonna take a shot in the dark,which has been happening alot lately with old posts,u should PM the member selling the item so it doesnt go back up in the thread which i am doing now lol.