Toomey's

Mat Holland

I think its the t5's that I am wanting. Will trade 2 10" JL Audio subs 400w RMS 800W max and a Volfenhag 2400w amp for a nice set of toomey t5's.

I also have a jvc chameleon, do a search on it, they are bad. depending on what kind of condition the pipes are in i might throw that in there as well.

Edited by Mat Holland

they are the w3's to be exact 10w3-d4 dual voice coil. As far as the ride, what do you mean by what you said? It depends on what kind of shape the pipes are in and such. If you had to put a price on your toomeys, how much would you want for them? I got in my mind how much my stuff is worth, and I want it to be an even trade. I do believe that my 2 subs and amp is worth more than the pipes. The subs wont come in a box, because it will be too much for shipping, plus the boxes they are in are crappy. I traded my old 15 for these 2 10's. I had 2 15's but i blew one with the kicker 2500.1 amp that i had, which i must add is a badass amp. Anyway, the boxes that i got with them are horrible, looks like a 10 year old put them togeher. The airspace is right, just the cuts and stuff are baaad. I have never hooked them up to the volfenhag amp, matter of fact, I have not hooked them up in my car period. I am starting to get out of that kind of stuff. I do know for a fact that they are one of the hardest hitting 10's i have heard around here where I live. And I also do know that they work fine, because I have hooked them up in my room, and I have heard them with a friends 1000w amp. I am guessing that you are wanting 200 bucks give or take for the toomeys, give or take. Thats what they normally go for on here that I have seen.

Also, I live in illinois.

i havent saw any nice sets of toomeys on here for $200 in the past year. What year was the deck made? the last year they were made the jvc chameleon's were junk. The plastic gears for the face would get stripped. I would know, mine in my truck just fucking stripped out and i have to change the channels by the up or down knob now because my preset buttons are stuck in, and my damn cd is stuck in there haha :banghead: Other than that chameleons are one BADASS deck. Good luck on your trade :beer:

Edited by bansheejoel

i havent saw any nice sets of toomeys on here for $200 in the past year. What year was the deck made? the last year they were made the jvc chameleon's were junk. The plastic gears for the face would get stripped. I would know, mine in my truck just fucking stripped out and i have to change the channels by the up or down knob now because my preset buttons are stuck in, and my damn cd is stuck in there haha :banghead: Other than that chameleons are one BADASS deck. Good luck on your trade :beer:

Im not sure, its still in my car. I know the deck is badass, out of all the decks I have had, i like it the most. I do know that its not the last year, mine doesn't have the volume knob that pops out mine has up and down vol on the left and track/seek on the right. They are just the press buttons. The newer ones had the volume knob that like pops out of the middle. What are the toomey's going for? whats a fair price, and as a second person, what would you say my stuff is worth. The amp around here I could easily get 100 bucks out of it locally, and the subs the same. The deck I am unsure of. What do you think would be a fair trade?

they are the w3's to be exact 10w3-d4 dual voice coil. As far as the ride, what do you mean by what you said? It depends on what kind of shape the pipes are in and such. If you had to put a price on your toomeys, how much would you want for them? I got in my mind how much my stuff is worth, and I want it to be an even trade. I do believe that my 2 subs and amp is worth more than the pipes. The subs wont come in a box, because it will be too much for shipping, plus the boxes they are in are crappy. I traded my old 15 for these 2 10's. I had 2 15's but i blew one with the kicker 2500.1 amp that i had, which i must add is a badass amp. Anyway, the boxes that i got with them are horrible, looks like a 10 year old put them togeher. The airspace is right, just the cuts and stuff are baaad. I have never hooked them up to the volfenhag amp, matter of fact, I have not hooked them up in my car period. I am starting to get out of that kind of stuff. I do know for a fact that they are one of the hardest hitting 10's i have heard around here where I live. And I also do know that they work fine, because I have hooked them up in my room, and I have heard them with a friends 1000w amp. I am guessing that you are wanting 200 bucks give or take for the toomeys, give or take. Thats what they normally go for on here that I have seen.

Also, I live in illinois.

I meant are you planning on paying shipping for the subs / amp if you trade someone.

I would take 275 for my Toomey's.

I meant are you planning on paying shipping for the subs / amp if you trade someone.

I would take 275 for my Toomey's.

Sounds fair to me, I would trade you my subs and amp for them even, and pay for the ride to you. Just keep in mind that the subs will not be in a box because it will cost alot to ship them. If you are still interested, then send me a pm. I will send you one with my number so we can text back and forth.