is this too much ?

Jus got the motor back together and it runs great but i havent really laid into it til i know theres enough fuel. It has full fmf pipes,cool head, dune port, pod filter with lid off, cant remember how much it was bored over but i know it has 65.5 mm pistons in it. I opened the carbs up and it has 290 mains in there already not sure bout the pilots and what notch the needle was in but would this be enough? My buddy has some 340 mains that he said i could have but would this be too much?I am at 500 ft right now but i am going to dumont for new years and the elavation is the same pretty much but should be colder there does this matter that much? any info would be great.

i currently am running 340 mains, stock needle & height, 27.5 pilots. i would throw the 340's in, cause you aren't going to hurt anything if its too rich.

Not to rip on the guy posting before me but you should never just throw jets at your bike you should always check and see if they are right. With a in box K&N and stock carbs 290 to 310 is normally were you want to be running it fat will not make you bike preform any better it will run its best when the jet is right were it should be. Always do a plug check to get your jetting to the right place.