Huge Banshee Sale!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying you didn't know, but the lights you posted look like Lazer stars :thumbsup:

Thanks Savage....I am pretty sure they are trail techs though. I've had both and unless lazer star changed the design of their light housing, then these would have to be trail techs.

Thanks Savage....I am pretty sure they are trail techs though. I've had both and unless lazer star changed the design of their light housing, then these would have to be trail techs.

Well just my MR16 trail techs look totally different...not the light part but the mounts look like lazers...hummm :confused:

Who knows..still good for some one. :thumbsup:

Well just my MR16 trail techs look totally different...not the light part but the mounts look like lazers...hummm :confused:

Who knows..still good for some one. :thumbsup:

That could be a possibility....I got them this way...but someone may have mounted the lights to a lazer star bottom :shrug:

That could be a possibility....I got them this way...but someone may have mounted the lights to a lazer star bottom :shrug:

Those are trail techs with the optional "stock mount location covers" that costs an extra 40 bucks on top of a 120 new set of lights. Killer deal on those lights, I sold ones without the covers for 100 shipped.