Trade Banshee for 4 stroke

72cj5

Yeah, that was the biggest mistake you have ever made, should have waited for a 450r >.> or something near that.

your gonna be mad at yourself for that trade

You got that right! I got rid of my 440ex, Chrome Extended A Arms, Maier Plastics, etc... for a 2000 CR250R and I regret it all the time now!!! Don't get me wrong, it runs great and is scary fast but I never ridden one fast before so I am trying to get rid of her to get myself a real mans toy "Beloved Shee!!".

Looking to creating a Zilla Killa! Haha, hate you guys who put the Shee Down!!

post-30844-1228976118.jpg

i made the same type of mistake as this kid. went from my 404 banshee to a honda 250r. did an even trade. i missed my banshee so much i traded my 250r stirght up but like 8months ago for a 2002 shee and i will never look back. hahahaha now i own 2 banshees and love it.

First of all im located near clarksville,TN........I have a 98 banshee.....I mostly trail ride now and have nowhere to open her up other than the main road and the police are cracking down..... fresh top end .20 over with weisco parts probly less than 7 hours,newer tusk clutch,trinity single carb setup with factory airbox adapter and pro flow,(also have factory duals) fmf fatty pipes,amp link,aluminum grille, full skids including a-arms,ac propeg nerfs,ac bumper,armidillo six pack rack..it is currently sitting on hooiser dirt track tires in itp t9's, I also have a set of rear paddles on t9'rims,and a full set of holeshots on factory rims...all in all a pretty clean bike..could probly us a new chain and exhaust clamps later down the road...Im looking for 400cc up 4 stroke sport quad of maybe anouther utility.......This pic is a little older but I will take and send detailed pic's on request....Thanks Brandon turtle2682@hotmail.com

must have fallen and hit his head on the way down or somethin.

thats like trading your corvette for a chevette. alot of you may not go back far enough to know what a chevette is.