Not sure if anyone can help me with this but....

Alright well i destroyed my 4x4 honda a few years back and I wanna get her runnin again The motor is toast, crank went through the cases, destroyed the cam piston everything basicly.. I was wondein if anyone nows is i can put a foreman 500 rubicon motor in it, I dont care if i have to make a few mounts and stuff just things like driveshafts and stuff like that concern me.. I no this is not the best place to ask but what the hell.. Also anyone no of any foreman 450 or 500 4x4 motors for sale???

Alright well i destroyed my 4x4 honda a few years back and I wanna get her runnin again The motor is toast, crank went through the cases, destroyed the cam piston everything basicly.. I was wondein if anyone nows is i can put a foreman 500 rubicon motor in it, I dont care if i have to make a few mounts and stuff just things like driveshafts and stuff like that concern me.. I no this is not the best place to ask but what the hell.. Also anyone no of any foreman 450 or 500 4x4 motors for sale???

best i could tell ya is to look on ebay and to go somewhere that has the layouts of the quad and to compare them, like on bikebandit.com or something