Sean Taylor's Banshee

shogs

Nah i read it again it announces you winner the day of the auction.

I dont think that is correct if you are the high bidder you go to the live auction and bid against other people who are there and the high bidder wins Below is copy from ebay auction very confusing somebody is gonna be pissed you think you have one but wait we are going to have a live auction and if somebody beats your online bid they win sounds kinda crooked .

This auction is being hosted for the family of Sean Taylor. 100% of the proceeds from this auction will benefit Sean Taylor's 2-year-old daughter, Jackie M. Taylor. The highest bidder from each item as of 5:00PM EST on Monday, December 1, 2008 will be invited to attend a tribute event on December 2, 2008; "An Evening Remembering Sean Taylor" where his family, friends and teammates will gather to remember him. The auction winner will be determined at a live auction during that event.**eBay bids will be taken until online auction expires. Highest bidder between live auction and online auction will win.

I dont think that is correct if you are the high bidder you go to the live auction and bid against other people who are there and the high bidder wins Below is copy from ebay auction very confusing somebody is gonna be pissed you think you have one but wait we are going to have a live auction and if somebody beats your online bid they win sounds kinda crooked .

This auction is being hosted for the family of Sean Taylor. 100% of the proceeds from this auction will benefit Sean Taylor's 2-year-old daughter, Jackie M. Taylor. The highest bidder from each item as of 5:00PM EST on Monday, December 1, 2008 will be invited to attend a tribute event on December 2, 2008; "An Evening Remembering Sean Taylor" where his family, friends and teammates will gather to remember him. The auction winner will be determined at a live auction during that event.**eBay bids will be taken until online auction expires. Highest bidder between live auction and online auction will win.

thats such bull shit. this is just a way for his family to make money off his death. he earned enough money in his short career in the nfl to support his daughter for a long time. what a greedy family.

thats such bull shit. this is just a way for his family to make money off his death. he earned enough money in his short career in the nfl to support his daughter for a long time. what a greedy family.

Thats kinda what i thought to just kinda crappy.I wonder how many bidders bid on this banshee and dont know they dont win if they are the high bidder .Can you even do this kinda auction on ebay

I know this would be dirty but the ad can be disputed. In the description it is advertised as 4 wheel drive. Banshees are two wheel drive. You could enter and contest the ad playing dumb because you thought it had 4 wheel drive as the ad stated it had. (It says it in the "features" box. Dirty yes I know, but.......

bike is shit .. nothing good , who cares who owns it .... you have to be kidding me !!!

...hey guys kim kardasian owned my bike .... anyone wanna smell the seat !!! lollllllll

all all about the bike not who owned it !!

It deffinatly wouldn't have any higher value to me based on who owned it.. Pretty dumb..

As far as the auction itself I thinks that pretty chicken shiat to have the on-line auction and then throw that in with a live auction.. They better hope the winning bidder is well aware of the details..

RIPPEN

bike is shit .. nothing good , who cares who owns it .... you have to be kidding me !!!

...hey guys kim kardasian owned my bike .... anyone wanna smell the seat !!! lollllllll

all all about the bike not who owned it !!

HELL YEAH WHERE DO I SIGN UP