Songs on cell phone

Go to www.myxer.com you can download and song,picture you want to your phone...You can also take any song from your computer and make your own ringtone up to a minute long...You get to chose which sectin of the song you want as wel..It's all free and they don't send you emails or junk email at all....If you have a SD card or some kind of memory stick that you can put in your computer you can do it that way...or through a USB cable...

Shit, No software. Did you buy this phone off someone or from a store. You might be able to get the software from the phone manu, or your service provider.

With the software I have for the crackberry, I can transfer complete songs. If your phone is a mp3 player as well, you can transfer them but ya need that damn software

Go to www.myxer.com you can download and song,picture you want to your phone...You can also take any song from your computer and make your own ringtone up to a minute long...You get to chose which sectin of the song you want as wel..It's all free and they don't send you emails or junk email at all....If you have a SD card or some kind of memory stick that you can put in your computer you can do it that way...or through a USB cable...

kick ass site man..the mario bros theme song is my new ringer! lol