100-110 octane SE Ohio

kodie

Well both the gas stations I was getting it from stopped selling their 110. Now I'm going threw google like crazy trying to find some stations near me. Anyone know of any stations still selling 100-110 octane in South Eastern Ohio? I'm going to keep at google till I find something but I figured someone might be able to help.

Pm Tedder on here as he is from Ohio and might have an idea where to get Race fuel.

Well both the gas stations I was getting it from stopped selling their 110. Now I'm going threw google like crazy trying to find some stations near me. Anyone know of any stations still selling 100-110 octane in South Eastern Ohio? I'm going to keep at google till I find something but I figured someone might be able to help.

get into contact with any of the oil companies in the area. They are usually really small but there should be a few in every decent size town. All companies have bulk plants around that they use to transfer fuel to construction sights or other small businesses that dont need a huge semi tanker. All of them here in my area also carry racing fuels and if they dont they can order it for you very easily.