my time slips

highroller355

had big problems shifting yesterday, so changed clutch at the track and granny shifted these are my best 2 time sips my last pass was the most mph but bogged a little out the gate and had to granny shift or the bike wouldnt go into gear, and also surging up stairs in 6th almost felt like it was bogging or running out of fuel or too low in rmp

bansheetmeslips002.jpg

yes exactly and on the right i put how much me and the bike weighed together

i see, there is a lot of weight that could be cut off that thing! How much you packin on the seat, if you don't mind me askin?

Also what is that in your picture above the swingarm, it looks like silencers...but idk.

bike now has the inframe schearers back on it until i get a set of silenced oof cpi"s

i weigh rite around 250

heres a picture at the track and how bike is set up. how are those times?

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/6577186_6WW...942_7SkrD-XL-LB

250 i got ya, last time i weighed i was 258, but my bike only weighs 290.

On the times, im not that experienced with asphalt. I have done it a lot but only for fun really, i would love to really get into it but there is no where for me to race, i am the only quad at our local track and it is just TNT. But from what little i do know, there is deffinitly room for improvement on your slips. Along with mine, ive ran best of 7.4 at 90 mph with a 60' of 1.9 which is a terrible 60'. is that a 4 mill cub? no override i take it. and yeah what NYUK says, what gearing? I need some tires like what you got bad.