New 2 Forum looking to buy banshee

hey guys im new to this forum and i used to be on yfm350central.com and am still on atvconnection i currently have a modded out warrior but am going to sell to get a banshee, ive ridden a few but never owned one i will most likely have about 1500-1800 to work with on buying one and could use any tips, i dont want one thats ben torn into too much like i think ima stay away from the ones with namura pistons, and the stage iv carb kit and im not sure if the old j frames are ok or not. thanks any help would be appreciated.

yea i got alot of spare parts, frame, swingarm, some gears, hubs,spindle, brake rotors, but alot are worn out but some arent and im live in West Virginia i dont wanna travel more than like 150 miles one way and im looking for like a late 90's banshee with little if any mods like just a pipe and filter or something, and no i dont use aim the only time im on the web is just for ATV/Dirtbike stuff/ or e-mails and selling stuff and looking at stuff thats for sale...lol