Banshee Bottom End Motor COMPLETE

I got a bottom end COMPLETE with Flywheel, stator (round plug), tranny, crank.... I wanted $400 Shipped for it. I also have 2 sets of cylinders, stock carbs, reeds, heads...... Throw it all in the box for $600 Shipped

Here is the album. I also have some pics of the 34mm PJ's that I have too (not included for $600) which are in the green frame. I want $350 for those see other posting.

I'll take paypal too. = thejeepin@hotmail.com

WWW.Photo Bucket Album.COM

I got a bottom end COMPLETE with Flywheel, stator (round plug), tranny, crank.... I wanted $400 Shipped for it. I also have 2 sets of cylinders, stock carbs, reeds, heads...... Throw it all in the box for $600 Shipped

Here is the album. I also have some pics of the 34mm PJ's that I have too (not included for $600) which are in the green frame. I want $350 for those see other posting.

I'll take paypal too. = thejeepin@hotmail.com

WWW.Photo Bucket Album.COM

what do you want for the tors remoal?

what do you want for the stock carbs with the tors removal?

what size jets are in the carbs?

Edited by Mat Holland

what do you want for the tors remoal?

what do you want for the stock carbs with the tors removal?

what size jets are in the carbs?

Bottom end Sold

Want $100 shipped for the bored stock carbs, with K&N's, outerwares, and cable with TORS removal. They have 320 mains and 32.5 piolts. I can get the jets you want though as the dealer is 5 min from my house.